That is why we have created a new and improved analytics section with a dedicated tab called Analytics.
Below are some of the stats available for each event...
- Reach Ratio - this is a measurement of the number of visitors compared to the files uploaded and is a good indicator of how effective marketing efforts are in attracting visitors to an event read more about it here.
- Conversion Rate - indicates how many of the total number of visitors that converted into sales. The higher the percentage the better.
- Earnings - the total revenue earned so far from the event
- Followers - the number of people that have pre-registered to be notified when the event is open for ordering
- Files Uploaded - the total number of files uploaded for this event
- Downloads - the number of images purchased
- Sales Window - the period of time in which the bulk of the sales were generated. This provides a good idea of how long images should remain available without losing out on potential sales.
The following stats are further broken down for each resolution:
The following stats are further broken down for each album of an event:
- Files Uploaded